If you use Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads with Ultra-thin 100% Cotton Sanitary Napkin with High absorbency | Complete protection and Soft Skin Primer Surface keeps you Free from Rashes And Itching.
Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads are available in dissimilar Width and positivities. Thickness doesn’t necessarily mean a pad is more absorbent. Ultra-thin Pads do the same job as slim/large pads; they’re just thinner and more discreet. The absorbency of a pad is also strong-minded by its length – longer pads can soak up more menstrual fluid Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads.
Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads To find out your extent28 CM or 32CM , look at the top of the chart above to find your shape and on the left of the chart to find your flow, and then choice the correct number based on where those two points meet on the grid. For example, if you wear a intermediate and have light flow, we recommend Size 28CM /32 CM.
High quality lady Malina sanitary napkin, Malina sanitary pad with branded bag, famous women sanitary napkin
Quick Details: –
|Model Number:||280MM/320MM||Size available:||280CM / 32CM|
|SAP:||Imported from japan|
- 1st Layer: 100% cotton smooth non-woven or mesh top sheet
- 2nd Layer: Menstrual Pads blue or green core (can accelerate the liquid to proliferate rapidly is helpful to flicker attracts, prevents the side to leak)
- 3rd Layer: Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads Super absorbent polymer (effectively blocks the water more than ten times, keep dry) and fluff pulp
- 4th Layer: Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads PE breathable leak-proof bottom layer (allow the air to be absorbed in for ventilation)
- 5th Layer: Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads Adhesive glue release paper (specially designed back adhesive which conforms to humem ergonomics)
Until disposable Always Use Sanitary Menstrual Pads were created, cloth or reusable pads were widely used to collect menstrual blood. Women often used a variety of home-made menstrual pads which they crafted from various cloths, or other absorbent materials, to collect menstrual blood
One way to tell whether the discharged blood is absorbed to the centre core is to observe the colour of the blood on the pad surface. The brighter or fresher the colour, the nearer the blood is to the surface, potentially leading to backflow and dampness. Conversely, if the colour appears a duller red, this means that blood has been effectively absorbed so that you feel dry, confident and are able to go about your daily activities without worrying about any leakage!
One of the most important elements of a good sanitary pad is the ability to absorb a large volume of blood in a short span of time. Blood absorbed should also be locked into the centre core, eliminating the chance of backflow when pressure is applied to the pad (for example when sitting down).